I Am Eddie Cano Menu

I Am Eddie Cano Menu



Send the gift of an easy ready to make meal to your loved ones from their favorite neighborhood restaurant! Appropriate for all ages! Our Birthday Boxes feeds 4-6 and includes a Large Mom’s Sunday Salad, Two Bags of House Made Pasta, One Quart of House Made Bolognese, One Quart of House Made Marinara, Parmesan Cheese, Bread, DIY Sicilian Cannoli Kit and one, A DC neighborhood restaurant specialized in Italian cuisine from both sides of the Atlantic–authentic Italian Italian from Italy and savory Italian American!, Limited edition I’m Eddie Cano men’s and women’s t-shirts. Large shown here (11 year old model). Medium also available. Click photo to order with your take-out order.


11/18/2020  · Order food online at I’m Eddie Cano , Washington DC with Tripadvisor: See 23 unbiased reviews of I’m Eddie Cano , ranked #1,444 on Tripadvisor among 3,301 restaurants in Washington DC.


I’m Eddie Cano , Washington D. C. 650 likes · 12 talking about this · 911 were here. Family-friendly Italian restaurant in the heart of Chevy Chase, DC, right on Connecticut Ave. Our menu :…


Delivery & Pickup Options – 114 reviews of I’m Eddie Cano Awesome new place!! Authentic Italian food in a fun modern environment! Definitely coming back here on a regular basis. We had the chicken parm which was awesome, and the Bucatini all’Amatriciana which reminded me of my trip to Italy years ago. Congrats to the new owners!, DC has moved back to Phase 2 which permits us to offer in-door dining at 25% of our normal capacity. We have plenty of outdoor seating and heaters.


I’m Eddie Cano . 5014 Connecticut Avenue Northwest, Washington, DC 20008, United States. PH 202.890.4995 (phones go live at 12pm)

Advertiser