Larry Marshall I Admire You

Larry Marshall I Admire You



11/20/2011  · About Press Copyright Contact us Creators Advertise Developers Terms Privacy Policy & Safety How YouTube works Test new features Press Copyright Contact us Creators …


6/19/2019  · referencing I Admire You , LP, Album, RE, Bla, JRLP001, JR 001 LP, LM001LP IMO one of the greatest reggae vocal albums of all times, Mr. Marshall proving his exceptional talents as a gifted songwriter in every aspect of reggae-music (roots, sufferers, lovers).


Recently, Larry ‘s hits have been I ADMIRE YOU , Brand New Baby, and Can’t You Understand. I now give you Larry ‘s LP titles I ADMIRE YOU , 12 shots are here to thrill your reggae – infused soul. King Tubby’s mixed the tracks, and Federal Records made the stamper, Quality processing from studio disc.


Find album reviews, stream songs, credits and award information for I Admire You – Larry Marshall on AllMusic – 1975 – Although he’s almost completely unknown outside…, 7/13/2012  · classic reggae, 10/27/2019  · Larry Marshall – I Admire You (1974) 7-inch label Black & White, 8/29/2019  · Provided to YouTube by Universal Music GroupI Admire You · Larry MarshallI Admire You ? 1992 Rounder Records, a division of Concord Music Group, Inc.Released …


12/15/2020  · MARSHALL , LARRY – I ADMIRE YOU . LP (12/10 Album) Login for pricing & ordering. Label: ONLYROOTS. Release date: 15/12/2020. Barcode: 2090505021943. Catalog no.: ORLP0000022. Item ID: 502194. Reissue of 1975 roots reggae album by Larry Marshall . This was his second album. Ordering. Are you a private user? Order this item through our mailorder …


9/18/2020  · Larry Marshall – I Admire You This record came to me without a proper cover. I never really minded because it played like a dream. Youtube won’t let me post the entire album due to copywrite concerns… Gee, it would have been nice if the record labels had been this concerned about Larry Marshall when he was alive.


Larry Marshall – I Admire You [1986 ] DOWNLOAD. Contribuição do parceiro: Alex Marley. TRACKLIST. A1. She Is My Woman. A2. I Admire You . A3. Shirley. A4. Captivity. A5. Jah Fire. A6. My Foreparent … Larry Marshall (5) Latty Guzang (1) Laurel Aitken (4) Lazzo (1) Lee Perry (11) Lee Van Cliff (1) Lehbanchuleh (1) Leilani Wolfgramm (1) Lenny …

Advertiser