Vr Commodore Ecotec

Vr Commodore Ecotec



12/17/2018  · Okay, so I’ve done a search and can’t find what I’m really looking for. I’ve bought a VS donor car and I want to convert my VR to ecotec , I’ve seen the tutorial thread but I’d prefer using the VS computer. Could I just plug and play the motor and loom into my VR body loom and maybe re-pin a few…


5/23/2012  · Mods Extractors, 2.5inch straight through with hi flow cat, MACE CAI.Took about 8.5 seconds?Also had a passenger, 2 12 subwoofers and an LPG tank in the bo…


4/24/2019  · Unfortunately we cannot modify the factory ECU for the VN- VR commodore at this time a full custom dyno tune will be required to run an L67 safely. However, if a simpler conversion is desired, we recommend using a VS L67 or Ecotec loom and modifying that accordingly running alongside the VS L67 ECU or Ecotec ECU.


The Ecotec engine packed 13 percent more power, an increase of 17 kilowatts (23 hp) over the VR , cut fuel consumption by 5 percent, and increased the compression ratio from 9.0:1 to 9.4:1. Holden mated the new engine with a modified version of the GM 4L60-E automatic transmission , bringing improved throttle response and smoother changes …


Seller: engineparts24seven (47,606) 99.7%, Location: Adelaide, Ships to: AU, Item: 181770760719 HOLDEN COMMODORE ECOTEC V6 3.8 VR VS VT VX VY TORQUE CONVERTER BOLTS 4L60 4L80. Free Shipping Australia-wide Within 30 days return Dispatched within 24 hours Selling on eBay since 2002 HOLDEN COMMODORE ECOTEC V6 3.8 VR VS VT VX VY TORQUE CONVERTER.


want to put vs ecotec into my vp. ( onlockdrifter ) hey guys, im needing some advice. im wanting to put an ecotec motor out of an auto vs commodore into my manual vp commodore . is there any changes i have to make to the ecotec or to my vp manual wiring loom, or should i use the vs auto wiring loom? any advice would be greatly appreciated, i know it wont give me much of a power gain but i have …


Not a how to video, just tips (and some good advise) and what I found with this car. Enjoy 🙂 *obviously I meant ABS NOT POWER STEERING PUMP in the video wh…


ROLLMASTER DOUBLE ROW TIMING CHAIN SET TO SUIT VR VS VT VU VX VY ECOTEC & L67 SUPERCHARGED V6 . Also compatible with late model VR V6s engine code VH1426631 onwards. KEY BENEFITS. This Rollmaster timing set to suit Holden Commodore Ecotec and L67 V6 are manufactured in Australia and feature the finest quality high tensile roller chain, precision machined single piece.


Vs Commodore Automatic Transmission Manual Fitting VS-VY L67 into VS commodore conversion (meaning Ecotec /Buick V6 and automatic transmission swapped with an L67 and COMMODORE VN VP VR VS VT V8 5 LITRE Getrag gearbox 5 Speed Manual Conversion – $1,999.00. About Us*Oz Car Parts* OPEN 6 DAYS Welcome to Oz Car Parts online shop for, Holden Caprice, Holden Commodore (VB), Opel Insignia, Holden Monaro, Holden Ute

Advertiser